Women's Wellness Coach Course
All you need to know about preventive and curative measures about Reproductive health through
Ayurveda, Yoga and Modern Science.
10 hours Pre-recorded Course. Access for 6 months.
This course is for all women who want to take care of their reproductive health. Dr. Nutan will bring to the table her immense knowledge of Ayurveda to address issues related to
- Heavy bleeding
- Menstrual pain,
- PCOD, Thyroid, etc.
- Access to recordings online, ppt, notes access free during course duration
- Question/Answer, Interactive Learning Session, Viva and Presentation
- Completion Certificate Awarded
Theory – 6 hours. Practicals – 3 hours.
Additional study materials – 2 hours. Certificate of Completion.
Part 1- Theory and Philosophy Lessons and Discussion
- Anatomy and Physiology – Reproductive system and Endocrine system
- Hormonal imbalance and Reproductive health disorders
- Understanding about Pathology behind Gynaecological disorders –PCOS, Fibroid, Menstrual irregularities ,UTI and Thyroid disorders
- How to prevent and cure women’s health disorders with Ayurveda and Yoga
- Infertility Causes and therapy – Ayurveda, Yoga and Modern science
Yes, this course is
for you if you are....
- Women’s health coach
- Yoga Teacher
- School Teacher
- Physical Education Teacher
- Fitness instructors and Trainer
- Nutritionist and Physiotherapist
- Doctors, Consultant and Counsellor
- Girls above 18 years old who wish to explore understanding
about gynecological and menstrual disorders
Part 2 – Practical Sessions –Demo, Discussion and Self Practice
- Yoga for Healthy metabolism and Reproductive health
- Yoga for prevention and therapy in infertility
- Yoga therapy menstrual health disorders
- Yoga therapy for PCOS/FIBROID/ENDOMETRIOSIS
- Yoga therapy for thyroid disorders
- This course will add value in your perspective about women’s health and enable you to become a qualitative healthcare provider.
- You will learn how to educate women for menstrual healthcare and be able to train your community.
- You will be able to provide prevention methods for numerous reproductive health disorders.
- You will also equipped with knowledge about infertility and menopause as well.
- You will be able to understand Ayurveda perspectives and reason behind certain menstrual superstitions.
- Finally you will get confidence and clarity to expand the horizon of your practice in the women’s health and wellness
Frequently Asked Questions
The study materials in this course are available 24×7. You get instant access on registration for 6 months. Your access can be extended further on request.
A certificate of completion is awarded from Dr. Nutan’s AYG academy, which is a registered school affiliated to World Yoga Organisation and Indian Yoga Association.
RegistrationInstant access within 3 hours
- Pre-recorded study materials
- 6 months access
- Accessible 24x7