Basic Certificate Course in Ayurveda
All you need to know about Foundational concepts of Ayurveda is covered in this basic certificate course.
20 hours, Pre-recorded course.
Have you thought why one food which is suitable to one person can the cause of disease in another?
Do you have any standard guidelines for wellbeing ?
Do you wish to have it ?
This is possible only when you are able to understand your own unique body-mind constitution and how it changes as you age.
Ayurveda can help you can devise a specific strategy to be able to adapt to the changes that happen within your body and also those that are influenced by outside factors.
This 20-hour self-paced course will help you to learn the
fundamental principles of ayurveda and the coding of your body and mind.
It focuses on identifying correct sequence and manifestation of five elements synchronizing your body and mind constitution.
After understanding the relativity and predominant present in you and your food and environment,health and wellbeing will be an integral part of your whole life.
- Introduction to Ayurveda – Definition and Objectives of Ayurveda
- Health as per Ayurveda
- Concept of “Aaam” & “Vyadhi (Disease) & as per Ayurveda
- “Vyadhikshmatva” (Immunity in Ayurveda)
- History of Ayurveda
- Concept of Prakruti & Vikruti in Ayurveda
- Understanding about five elements and its relation with body
- Concept of Tridosha & why it is called as dosha?
- What is Vata Dosha & its 5 types?
- Understanding about Vata Dosha & its function in healthy & diseased body?
- What is Diet, Discipline & Lifestyle to be applied for normal function of Vata in body?
- What is Pitta Dosha & its 5 types?
- Understanding about Pitta Dosha & its function in healthy & diseased body?
- What is Diet, Discipline & Lifestyle to be applied for normal function of Pitta in body?
- What is Kapha Dosha & its 5 types?
- Understanding about Kapha Dosha & its function in healthy & diseased body?
- Dosha permutation and combination & its effects
- What is Diet, Discipline & Lifestyle to be applied for normal function of Kapha in body?
- Important Principles about “Agni” in Ayurveda
- Understanding about of “Dhatu” in Ayurveda and it’s important for healthy body
- Concept of “Mala” in Ayurveda & how it’s important for physical and mental health
Frequently Asked Questions
The study materials in this course are available 24×7. You get instant access on registration for 6 months. Your access can be extended further on request.
A certificate of completion is awarded from Dr. Nutan’s AYG academy, which is a registered school affiliated to World Yoga Organisation and Indian Yoga Association.
There are assignments in the course which are evaluated by Dr. Nutan before issuing the certificate.
Clinical practice requires in-depth study of ayurvedic sciences. This is a basic course with sole aim to offer knowledge for anybody interested in learning the ancient healing principles.
RegistrationInstant access within 3 hours
- Pre-recorded study materials
- 6 months access
- Accessible 24x7